Refer to ‘Tracking’ section.
2) How can I change the address of shipment that is not yet been delivered?
Contact to your nearest branch or Refer to ‘Contact Us’ section.
3) Do you have a list of Courier World stores in various locations?
We have our head office in Padivattom and 18 collection points across Ernakulam
4) How important is my feedback / suggestions to Courier World?
We greatly value your suggestions and opinions, which will help us to serve you better at all times. Please refer to the ‘Feedback’ page to leave your comments.
5) Will I receive an email when my shipment is delivered?
Yes. You will receive an automated email when your shipment is received.
- Powders and chemicals
- Liquid, semi-liquid and gases
- Indian Postal Articles and all items that infringe the Indian Postal Act of 1898
- Precious and semi-precious stones, gems, jewellery and equivalent items
- Machinery parts containing oil, grease, fuel or batteries
- All restricted items as per guidelines of IATA
- Radioactive or magnetic material
- Negotiable Instruments (Bearer Form)
- Pornographic material
- Sodexo pass
- Firearms, explosives and military equipment
- Flammable Items
- Toxic and infectious Items
- Class 1: Explosives
- Class 2: Gases
- Class 3: Flammable Liquids
- Class 4: Flammable Solids
- Class 5: Oxidizers and Organic Peroxides
- Class 6: Toxic & Infectious Substances
- Class 7: Radioactive Material
- Class 8: Corrosives
- Class 9: Miscellaneous e.g. Magnets – a danger to airplane equipment